Society Nine Bia Shin Guards
The Bia Shin Guards were designed with care and consideration to support women needing security, protection, comfort and quality. Through researching comfort points and compiling a data set of tibia measurements to inform the proportions of our design, we developed the Bia Shin Guards to provide fit and comfort specifically for women.
Named for the Greek goddess of force and strength, the Bia ("bye-uh") Shin Guards are at the core of Society Nine’s mission to celebrate the fight within you.
- Low profile velcro stays put without snagging performance fabrics
- Supple, premium high quality cow-hide leather.
- Top velcro strap sits higher above calf muscle for greater placement security, and preventing the shin guard from shifting when kicks are checked
- Custom designed Society Nine draw cord for security
- Soft, brushed amara lining that moisture wicks and is kind to the skin.
- Custom molded EVA foam padding
- Shattered glass design, which is Society Nine’s nod to those that broke barriers and paved the way for today’s female fighters.