Scramble Pacifica Spats
Part of the Pacifica range of jiu jitsu and grappling wear, inspired by the blue skies, clear oceans and marine life of the South Pacific. The bright patterns of the Clown Triggerfish can be seen on these grappling spats.
Fun fact time: The Pacific is not only the biggest but also the deepest ocean with the deepest trenches. The average depth is about 3,800 m.
You can wear these spats for the following deep activities.
- Deep squats
- Deep lunges
- Pondering if an argument between two vegans is still called a 'beef'?
Here comes the technical jargon:
- 200 GSM ultra high quality Poly/Spandex blend
- Permanent moisture wicking to keep your wet parts from getting too wettish
- Anti-pilling material to keep your spats looking spatstastic for longer
- Sublimated inside butt label so no scratchy woven labels messing with your zen